If you are handling businesses, whether it’s small or big. You can practically handle issues by your own some issues where its not too complex. But, sometimes there are some issues that are too much to handle and needed a lawyer to settle it.
Here are some issues that are too complex for you:
- Former, current, or prospective employees suing on the grounds of discrimination in hiring, firing, or hostile work environment
- Local, state, or federal government entities filing complaints or investigating your business for violation of any laws.
- You want to make a special allocation of profits and losses or you want to contribute appreciated property to your partnership or LLC agreement
- An environmental issue arises and your business is involved (even if your business didn’t cause the environmental problem, you may be penalized)
- Negotiating for the sale or your company or for the acquisition of another company or its assets.